...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

People...

Just woke up... Yes, I slept at 12:30am and woke up now... it close to 4am... I guess thats enough sleep... -_-"
Anyways... As usual check who's messaged me and its the usual people... And now its got me thinking about what I had said about someone that I've met... The other day I was talking to my friend that knows this person too... And yeah... We both rekon this person is an @$$hole and can be arrogant most of the time... Seriously this person at times gets on my nerves! Yes, I am a bitch when awake at this time... LoL
Anyways... What I don't get is... How people are so different to what they really are in both online and real life... And when you do decide to met these online people... They all say the same thing that in the end what they are like online is the same as what they are in real life... Well lets say most people don't realise that you can hide and be different online... You can be who ever you want to preseeved as... And I must admit... I think I am slightly different online as to in real life... It just depends on if I am comfortable around someone new... But then again everyone is like that... I think... HAHA
Anyways... Going back to the main thing! So I've met this person... But my friend hasn't met this person in real life... But we both think this person is an Arrogant @$$hole! When in fact what's funny is that I think this person in real life is very indecisive and is NICER in person then online... HAHA... Yes, I think the person in real life is a whole lot nicer... I guess they can't hide in person and be a BITCH! So what I am trying to say is... Sometimes its nicer if the person online can show a little more of themselves then some FAKE personality that they create online!
Oh yeah... What I meant when I said I was different when it came to meeting online people... I am a boring person! LoL... Well maybe I just get a little more quiet... But when I see the person more... I will show my true CRAZINESS... But like I said... Just depends on if I feel comfortable around the person...
Anyways... I've got this off my chest now... So I feel pretty good... LoL... And YES! This person I am talking about... I seriously don't care anymore! There is no point in saying that things haven't changed when seriously they HAVE!!! Yes, I am frustrated at this person because they get on my nerve! Anyways... I'm out! =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and you wonder why i'm so opposed to the whole online people thing after my experiences...that is exactly why, ur fortunate because alotta ppl aren't so realistic about it....