...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Count Down...Cutting down...

Okay lately I've just been blogging about what I've been up to... And they all have been about stupid things that happen to me... Anyways, I can't wait till I come back to Perth!!! I miss my bed and I miss having fun and being naughty... haha...
If only I was a little more familiar with this place and did a lot more things... Then maybe I would really enjoy it... hehe... Just really worried that I'd get lost by myself... hehe
Anyways... before I leave this stupid hotel there has got to be one thing that I must do... hehe... And that would be to jump on the bed!!! haha... Yes, I know... I am very immature! But who cares! I want to have fun... Plus I doubt I'd be sleeping... hehe...
What I really want to do is what I did in Sydney the night before I had my flight! And that was to stay up all night and drink the night away! ^^
Although I didn't get drunk but I had lots of fun just chatting away with Sau... ^_^ Very happy times! Love talking... Esspecially about Mei Day! LoL... Will never forget that night or all that time we chatted... hehe... Funny times!
Anyways, Enough about the past... I'm planning the future already! ^_^
To start off with... I plan not to rock up to work the first few days or so... haha.... Yes, I admit.. I am a SLACKER! But who cares! =P
I guess that weekend I will be out and about! Hopefully it should be fun! Also planning to do something else maybe the following week that I come back... Thats if no body is busy... ^_^
I just hope the family doesn't get in the way... hehe... Don't want to spoil any of my fun!
Hmmm... So many birthday's coming up... That just means more spending $$$ and having fun! hehe... Only person I feel sorry for because I can't spend it with them and they are so far far far away would be... haha... better not say! Oh wells... I will call them and talk talk talk! too bad I can't send a present to them... Had a really good gift to give... Oh wells... maybe next time when they go back to their home town! ^^
Hmmm... Sure do miss the times we use to share... But I guess now its all just work work work for them... So sad... I really do have a lot to share with them... There is so much to say but too bad their always busy... *sighs* I can wait a few more months! ^^ Then I will have back my friend! hehe... Can't wait! We can do the usual.... You can drink away... While I talk away... hehe
Remember... A picture a day keeps the doctor away! LoL... I want back thoses times!
Hmmm... Well this week is very choc-a-block full... >_<" And its extemely full during the after hours of work! In the day is just free... haha... That just means more time to do whatever! haha... Kinda sucks! I have to always think of what to do during those times... >_<
Hmmm... Anyways.. I guess during this time in KL I have made a few good friends and the rest of them... How can I put it... I doubt we will be friends... >_<"
Quiet sad to realise it...
Hmmm... Anyways... Just an update on what I have been doing... Ermmm... Edison took me out on Sunday... We went to KLCC... Ate half a piggy... Hmmm... I shopped it with a plate! hahaha... also broke the plate... and got cut by the same damn plate... >_<
Oh wells... I don't think anyone noticed that I did get cut when the samn plate rebounded and hit my chin... Oh wells... Like I've been saying... I've been having bad luck... Oh wells, life goes on...
And this is why I can't wait to go back to Perth! I seem to be more luckier there... and a lot more naughtier... haha... over here I gotta be a little more goody goody... Kinda sucks...
Anyways... overall that Sunday I had lots of fun! It was different... ^^
Getting injuried is my specialty! hahaha...
And I'll leave it on that... because I bet everyone is laughing at my stupidity with the plate... So the lesson is... never break a plate! hahaha... =P

No comments: