...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Sunday, August 24, 2008

China Specials...

Okay, so I don't watch T.V. So I don't know much about whats happening in the Olympics. Well I do occaionally glace at the new paper from time to time when I got nothing else better to do at work... And also its always the front page of the newspaper of who's got gold, who;s injured and blah...blah...blah...
Anyways... Like usual I get my funny mails from friends about interesting stuff, and this time its about the olympics... So just click on the link and watch this... Its really INTERESTING... hahaha...


http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/video/?vxSiteId=6eb02996-d2d9-45cc-bb79-8b5b3340f4f8&vxChannel=Olympics&vxClipId=1383_357380&vxBitrate=300


After watching this... I'd like to know... Would you and could you do the same??? >_<

No comments: