...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thoughts, Memories....

So today is everyone's Final Goodbyes to Zoe... I wish I could be there just to say my last goodbyes. I find it difficult when things like this happen and you really don't have anyone to turn to... be comforted by ones that feel the same way. Sudden deaths are a part of life, but sometimes the timing just sucks! At times I wish I never went on this holiday, I hate it the fact that I can't do anything here, but then again what can I really do when I am in Perth? Is it silly? But all I really want is a long hug and maybe then I will sleep at night. But unfortunitly this is what happens when your lonely on a holiday... and welcome to single life.... When lifes down you have no one to lean on... Well I guess I do have friends but its not the same... Oh wells... It should get better soon when I go back to Perth... I know I will get all the hugs in the world... haha... *thinking of HAPPY thoughts* ^^
*Sighs* Its funny... How people can sense that your not feeling the best... No matter how hard you try... Maybe I do bottle up things a little too tight... I don't like to trouble people with my feelings and thoughts. I realise that sometimes it just best to leave it to myself. I find that most people in life are just being polite when you tell them whats really happening... I just really wonder... Do they even care? I mean... to be honest.... its not really there problem... And why I say that their being polite is because they feel that they need to listen as a friend... that its a requirement.

Anyways... I really dislike this feeling... If only someone could just take it away... It would be great! It would be better then great and if it was a friend that could! Fantastic!
Hmmm... Anyways... Don't feel like being a EMO anymore! Or else Mr.Edison will tease me! >_<
I'll do another posting later about what I got up to yesterday... ^_^

No comments: