...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Soon...

Hmmm... Okay, So I did say that I was going to post up some pictures here... like ages ago... and yeah... it never really happened because the hotel comptuer sucked just like the internet did... Anyways... Thought about it just then and yeah... I think I should post some pictures up... But the only problem is that I can't decide which to post up... Anyways... I will definitely post them up when I get home today, tonight or maybe tomorrow... When ever I reach home... hahaha
Anyways, I feel a lot better now... Before I was feeling horrible but I guess I just needed to rest... So since I am feeling better it just means that I can go out all day and night... Hopefully I don't get busted by my sister... arghhh.. she's too over protective of me... It sucks! damn her! LoL
I guess she's just trying to be the big sister and all, so that I don't get hurt in the end... But then again... I guess she just doesn't want me to do something stupid... Knowing me... haha... I do stupid things all the time... I guess she doesn't like me going out with ....... so late at night... Because of what I told her... Damnit... I shouldn't really say anything to her!!! haha... but I can't help it... After all if I don't she can still read me like a book... She can tell what I want and need without me saying anything... >_<
Anyways... Moving on.... Yesterday I think I had a really deep and meaningful conversation with a friend... and in the end I thought it about what's been up with me lately... And I guess its just best to leave it as it is... I mean... I can't do anything about the situtation... So I don't think I should go any further... ^^
I feel a lot better after just letting it all out... And now I guess I'll be moving on now... Because I gotta get ready to head out and have fun!!! ^^

No comments: