...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Rest In Peace...

Hmm... It seems today I should be blogging something very happy as I was extremely happy yesterday... But now I have just suddenly been told that someone back home has passed away today... It seems like this year everyone is dying... This person that is gone had such a beautiful soul and I know many people say that about others esspecially when people have passed. But truely this person was a beautiful soul... Very giving and always willing to except everything that came their way. Through my eyes I could see that this person was always giving 110% of making all situations the best, regardless of what others thought. I know in the end this person is leaving us for the better as we all no longer want to see this person in pain. We all knew this day was going to happen, just couldn't predict when it would come... This is the second person this year that I know who has passed on because of cancer... What's funny is both people were happy, healthy and didn't smoke, drink & etc... Both were very lucky in life, lived the best, live to the fullest and generally were extremely successful in EVEYTHING!
It sucks that I am in KL when I should be with the others comforting them. I feel so bad that I cannot do anything, all I can do is sit here and let time pass until I can fly back home. The funeral should be in a few days time and I cannot be there to support and comfort someone that is very upset about the whole passing. What can I do?!?
If only I didn't have such a long holiday... But then again somethings in life you cannot predict when it will happen. As they always say... Your born... You live to the fullest and then you pass away... And this is the cycle of life which cannot be changed.

R.I.P. - Z.M [02 · 08 · 08]

No comments: