...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm Back in Perth!!!! ^^

Okay! So Its been days since I've been back in Perth! I guess I've been extremely happy since I got back and I know everyone can tell! Well anyways... Anyways as soon as I got home the first thing my sister did was yell at me... What a nice Welcome Home Greeting! LoL...
Anyways, Now she is trying to fatten me up again! I think she can't help it because she feels like a fatty... =X
But I love being a fatty! So much more happier in life... only problem is I am eatting 24/7... LoL
As if! I wish! I get full too easy! Damnit! Anyways... I am gaining it all back again as it is winter... and I always tend to eat more then! haha...

Anyways, I can't wait for the weekend!!! Because I'll be going to the beach and hopefully it should be a good day! I want to take some nice beach photos... I missed the beaches here... Didn't even get to go swimming in KL... Oh wells... Nothing beats the beaches back home! haha
And maybe I'll go to Fremantle since I will be down south...

Today got better when I got home! haha... Issn't it always when you finish work and you go home! haha... But anyways... I got tickets to see Timbalands concert... ^^
I will be going with my good mate, Bumhead! LoL
Hopefully it should be good... If not... doesn't matter! The tickets were for free anyways! And plus I will be going with Bumhead! I get to be mean to him all day and night! And that means I will finish early next Wednesday! Yay! Can't wait!
I hope its not going to get cancelled again! Was ment to be last month that he was to come and perform... But now its been set back to 20th August 2008.
Well at least its better then Mary J's! Damn her! She hasn't even really set a date to come to Australia and do her damn tour! If she decides to come back for her concert... Then maybe... Just maybe I will reconsider re-buying her concert tickets again! As I refunded the ones I brought earlier! And I was so excited to go, until she became a let down with her stupid..." I am too stressed to sing!" Yet she can go out and party hard and shop till she drops... and not be tired and stressed! Arghhh... So annoyed today!

Well tonight I was WC-ing with BumHead! He thinks I am sick! And boy do I feel and look like it! I was looking back at myself and thinking... Damn what's up with my skin colour... so damn pale looking and I do look sick!
I think I am... Probably from going out tonight! So cold... Don't think I ever wear enough clothes... ahaha...

Hmmm... Thinking of something funny to blog about... Oh yeah! hahaha... I WC-ed with errrrr... Someone this morning! Quiet funny! I don't see what's wrong with people about their looks in the morning... I mean... He didn't look that bad... The hair wasn't even messed up... It just looks like usual... Does it really matter what we all look like in the morning when we wake up??? I let him see what I look like in the morning! I mean... My hair was all messed up and I looked like a bum! haha...

Arghh... People these days are just so worried about their good looking appearence... But I think that when people wake up in the morning... That is the TRUE them! They are so raw looking but yet so interesting at the sametime... I mean... I look horrible in the morning! But yet I let people look if they really want to see what I look like when I wake up... Its funny... This is making me remember about the funny times that Peter and I shared... When he slept over... LoL
He was always wondering what I looked like when I sleep and what I look like in the morning... Because he always slept early and woke up late... hahaha
Sighs... I miss those times! But there all memories now! And I can live with that... hehe
Anyways... My brother has been annoying me with the question... Are you ever going back to KL? And that asshole asked me in front of....... I felt so bad after I said NO.... So now since I'm back here, He keeps asking me again... So I am planning to go again... But really I want to go somewhere else... But its okay... I guess I could do a stop over there just to say a few quick Hi's and Bye's...
Anyways... I'd better stop here... Running outta things to say...

No comments: