...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hmmm.. was ment to post up some picture so I could tell a funny story, but I can't be bothered to post it up yet... maybe later on...
So yesterday I met up with Angel... hehe... Was ment to go swimming with him but then we both started talking and laughing... hehe... So many funny things happen everytime I am with him.. hehe..
But the one thing that has made me laugh the most would probably be the ceiling... haha...
Anyways, met up with Mr.Edison again... Like always we just go out to get drinks because Mr.Edison is an ALCOHOLIC, since his breaking news about his sex scandals... bahaha... j/k! I know your gonna kill me if I don't say j/k... haha
Had lots of fun, just one disappointing thing was Mr.Edison didn't get to Kau any girls... They were all taken... So all night he was starring at cars and ugly me... haha...
I felt sorry for him... Didn't seem to score with anyone... =/
Oh wells... At least he won in the paper sicssors rock game.... Yuck! Grave Yard!!!! Its so GROSS!!
Hmmm... At least I kept my word that I would finish the gross drink... Even though it took me forever to drink... *shivers*
Hmmm... But it seems like the night ended so early... Oh wells... Mr.Edison has to sleep early cos you know... To keep his leng jai looks he must get his beauty sleep... =P
Anyways... It feels like that I have been ignoring most of my friends back home... But I will make it back up to you's all.. And sorry to Adrian, because I haven't really been keeping in contact with you... I hope things are well at uni with that cow... LoL

No comments: