...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Saturday, August 16, 2008

So Sweet....

Well I was reading Peter's blog... And it makes me want to reply about his lastest posting... HaHa.. And of course it is about me... Hopefully it is... haha...

Anyways... His last posting sounds so sad... >_<

Well we spent many times together when I was in KL... He is very sweet... ^^ I still think its funny that he keeps calling me big sister... hahaha... Makes me laugh! But he is just respecting me... haha... He seems like he was brought up too well mannered... >_<

Too much of a good boy, even though he won't admit it... But everyone knows it! hehe...

Anyways... His posting was very sweet... And I really wanted to reply back to his posting... Here goes... >_<"


All the times he came out of his way to meet me I was very happy... Okay... Maybe there was a few times where I was upset... But he understood why... I didn't mean to but it just happens... I was very happy when we ate cake! LoL

So many to choose from... And the funniest thing that happens when we eat... I think yum cha was very funny in the morning! LoL...

Although he maybe a little selfdom at times... But I think since he has spent time with me... He has grown in many ways! Which is GREAT! So happy that I could teach him many NAUGHTY things... hahaha... I think I taught him many bad bad words... And hopefully he has forgotten them... LoL

Well anyways, Always felt bad whenever he came to see me... He lives so far away!!! >_<

Hmmm... Well he is a true friend that I will always remember... I will always cherish the times we spent and the times we kept watching movies... haha...

And esspecially the day he tried to make me tried, but ended up tiring himself out... haha... Girls and shopping... Never tires any girl! LoL

I really hope he enjoyed the present I gave him and also the night we had dinner with the live prawns... LoL... I still remember when the prawn jumped out... So funny! Haha... I think we had too much fun during those times! ^^

HaHa... Just thinking about all the times we shared makes me laugh a lot... esspecially when we went to watch that stupid waste of a time movie... Sparrow!!! haha... It was the time that I kept asking him stupid questions! haha... Yet his replies were all sweet yet so funny! ahaha... I just didn't believe that he would do anything he said to me... But then again knowing him... I guess he would... hahaha...

Well if he didn't know... Yes, I do miss him and the rest of the others that I met too... Well anyways... I will post up that picture that he wanted so much... Don't understand why... But yeah! Just to make him happy I will! ^^


No comments: