...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Monday, August 18, 2008

Mixed Emotions...

Okay... Feeling a bit down now... Was kind of happy before hand... Argghhh... But that's life for you! So my day has been like a Yo-Yo... My mood keeps going UP&down... And all because of ONE person! Grrrrrrr... So annoyed! But what can I do... I feel guilty but yet so upset and angry at this person... Mixed emotions SUCK!!!
Maybe I shouldn't have told my friend about what was wrong with me... I guess I must be quiet easy to figure out my emotions and moods... Damn I suck!
Yes, I know what your thinking... Get over it! Life goes on... And nothing is perfect in this world, esspecially mankind!
Life sucks when your left hanging on the line... At times I wish this problem would just disappear! Makes me feeling so blue all the time... Yet most of my time at work and infront of some people... I am happy go lucky!
Well today I couldn't take it anymore! I stood my grounds and I know I hurt someone by what I said... Yet my friend that I told the whole situation said I did the right thing... If I did then why do I feel so bad... >_<>_<
But yet I don't want this person to be left hanging anymore! Nor do I feel like getting stringed along... I think I did a lot of thinking while on holiday in KL that it made me realise that I have to move on with my life... I don't want to hold on to something that will never work! Sometimes somethings can't be fixed, no matter how much we try... And I guess I have to learn that...
Or maybe I am the one who gave up... I don't know why I blame myself... But I just do... I feel like its all my fault...
What to do?!? I guess I did need to draw the line sometime soon...
Anyways... Enough about my unhappy life... Just needed to let it all out... Needed to clear my head! And now I feel a lot better... Not bottling up feelings is a good thing I guess... ^^

No comments: