...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Friday, August 8, 2008

less then 2 days to go

There is only a less then 2 days to go and I will be heading back to Perth... I doubt I will be missed here in KL... Its been fun, even though I've had my ups and downs here... Met new people and gained a few friends... Probably gained a few Kilos too... LoL
Yesterday it rained... Was kind of fun! All this time and then it rains... I guess I've had it pretty lucky as days before then it looked like it would rain everyday... =P
Hmmm... Yesterday I met up with JD, Devil, Peter & BLEH... Got taken to Dodge City again! haha... I guess they thought I could experience some local foods, but too bad they didn't realise that I had already eatten dinner... haha
But I had fun after... When they all started singing like girls... Quiet amusing! haha... I think I would have enjoyed myself a little more if... I didn't feel so horrible... But I tried to make the best of it...
Hmmm... Peter stayed over my hotel cos it got late... I don't think he's really use to the night life... But he was sweet enough to come along for the sake of me... I think that is the lastest he's ever stayed out... bahaha... Well got back at 4am... He was dead tired.. Makes me laugh just thinking about it, because all day I had been very mean to him... I feel bad about it because he is always so nice to me...
Hmmm... Well today I haven't done much really just been sorting out some pictures and packing my suit case again... But I know I will re-pack again tomorrow... I think I just like to double pack... I always do, but it seems like everytime I do... I'm always forgetting to pack something else that I have taken out... haha
Anyways... I guess I should get ready to go out and do something stupid... But thats highly unlikely! =P

No comments: