...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Friday, August 1, 2008

PCD SUCK!!!

Hmm... I guess its time for a daily update of what I did yesterday... Where to begin??? My day starts off with the usual... *knock-knock* Ding-Dong... House Keeping! haha... and I usually ignore them...

Anyways... Went to Pavilion to see when the Stupid Dolls would be coming... then found out that they were arriving at 8:30pm.... so stupid!

Went to China Town after that!!! oMg... I don't think its the place for me... so DODGY!!! >_<
Hmmm.. Then of course went to see the stupid dolls at Pavilion... I saw maybe a hand, a hat and short blonde hair of one of the dolls... They didn't even sing! >_<
But I think the most disappointed person there would have been Mr.Edison... he didn't even get to Kau Nicole!!! So sad for him... Oh wells... I fixed him with a few cocktails and he was fine again... hehe... Also because he was preeving on a guys ass all night at Sky Bar...
So I guess Mr. Edison is not so innocent after all and your still up to your old habits... haha... Thats why you know so much about cameras... I forgot... You would know a lot about them... hahaha
Anyways...Must really thank ya because you've made my trip here a lot better! ^_^

No comments: