...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Monday, August 18, 2008

Awoken...

Hmm... Woke up this morning and just felt so happy... Don't ask why... I just do... Maybe the pressure of my problems is over... I feel free...
Even though I don't feel lucky everyday... But I still feel happy today... Maybe because I thought about what I'd do today and how I'd try to be happy and move on in life... I can't wait till I come back home from work... LoL
Yes, I sound silly now... Maybe its the lack of sleep... LoL... Like always! =P
Well yeah, slept at 4am... Woke up the usual time 6:30am... Haha... Such a morning person! =) Hmmm... Well never really said what I did yesterday... Anyways, I guess I'll tell you all now... I went to Boring King's Park... LoL... Had a picnic... haha... What else do you do at Kings Park... If its not a Picnic then its a BBQ... =P
So yeah, walked for hours!!! And like always I wasn't really tired from the long walks... But mi bitch was... haha...
Anyways, I was thinking maybe next month sometime that I'd plan a Road Trip or something... Perth is just way too boring!!! Hmmm... But who to invite??? hehe... Well I should be really saving... haha... But who cares! Life is short! You gotta make the most outta it, right??? Money is ment to be saved and spent like crazy! bahaha... Okay maybe I have slowed down on the spendings... Yes, You heard right!!! haha... I am trying to be good and to stop my habbits of spending... Because every week I spend like there's no tomorrow...
LmAo... It feels as if I don't have anymore issues to resolve anymore! It feels great! ^^
And I seriously don't know why! Strange... @_@
Hmmm... Anyways... Seriously gotta thank Chris for just listening and helping me yesterday! hehe... It made perfect sense of what I had to do... And after that.. I didn't feel so gulity and bad... ^^
Life is bliss when you have nothing to worry about... So I guess I should be extremely happy today! bahaha... That just means I will be getting up to mischief... LoL
So I guess now... Work - okay, for now that is..haha ... Friends - okay, no problems... Love life-don't have one (not wanted by anyone) but it doesn't matter ^^... me, myself & I - feeling great?
So really there is nothing to complain about... hahaha...
Anyways... I'd better start getting ready for work... Well I've been thinking all this time if I should get ready for work... haha... I am still such a slacker... haha... And to be honest... My job does suck... Anyone wanna trade??? =P
Okay, I am really going to get ready now... So I guess I'll blog laters with pictures of yesterday! ^^

No comments: